Oulook Housing Market past 2002-2003

Remain: Housing from 2002-2003 still top market

Greater Jakarta area (Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bekasi) is a barometer of the national property market, because 65% -70% of property market capitalization was still in the greater Jakarta area. In addition to being a barometer of national economy, became the center of Greater investment from various regions, its position as the megapolitan, Center for Government, Commerce, Industry and Services to make Greater demand more.

The housing market is also no less passionate look of home sales continued to make headway. Housing needs within the Greater each year an average of 212 500 units, or about 36% of the national housing needs. Along the swift running mortgage from Private Bank and Bank of the Government, home sales in Greater Jakarta area increased by 13% in 2002. Residential locations of the most widely sold on the outskirts of Jakarta and have adequate access close to Jakarta, as in Tangerang, among others: Taman Sari Bali View, Alam Sutera, Lippo Karawaci, Poris Indah, Bumi Serpong Damai.

In the area Cibubur, Cullinan, Cibinong among others: Bogor, Asri, Bukit Sentul, Puri Sriwedari, Citra Indah, Grand Citra, Permata Depok.

Bekasi region include: Kemang Pratama, Menteng Metropolitan, Limus Pratama Regensi, Harapan Indah and others. Based on the data information of the most widely sold home is the home segment of the non RS-BTN, and private hospitals with prices ranging from Rp. 35 million s / d Rp. 150 million. While the potential market in the urban areas around 60% of the demand for housing each year or approximately 128 100 units.
Effective primary housing market in Greater Jakarta every year around + 46 116 units or approximately 40% of the potential urban market. Sufficient potential is due Greater megapolitan city which is always invaded immigrants, the rest needs about 60% filled with the rental market, and build their own contracts. Total housing sales in Greater Jakarta in 2002, was recorded at 39.564 units, or approximately + 36% of home sales nationally, an increase of 10% when compared with the year 2001 amounted to 35.8 thousand units. As the year 2003 is estimated to increase to 45 000 units, an increase of approximately14% when compared with the year 2002.

The reduced number of sales of housing units type RS / RSS in Greater Jakarta, mostly due to the developer in the greater Jakarta area of less interest to build a hospital / RSS, because the selling prices of land in the region Botabek no longer allow developers to build the RS / RSS pegged to the price increase by the Government.

Until the year 2002, most developers raised the selling price of its products, the increase in house prices occur in locations free from floods and a strategic location.

As the year 2002, about 14 houses in Greater appeared, among other things, developed the Delta Mas Mas, developed by PT Scholar Housing. Appetite Network Asia, Royal Serpong Village developed by PT. Lippo Karawaci, White Wood Residence, developed by PT. Pulo Mas Jaya & Premier Indonesia, PT Kayu Putih Indah developed. Gopuram Prima Group, Sovereign kemang developed by PT. Metro Supermarket, developed by PT Graha Enchantment Rama. Barito Lestari, Graha Nipah developed Pama Management Marketing, Castle Grisenda developed by PT. Grisenda, Blossom Residence, developed by PT. Blossom Home, Grand Poris developed by PT. Panji Graha Maju Beautiful and conformable, Esperansa developed by PT. Esperansa, Pat Mase Residence, developed by Ciputra Group, Riveria Ivory developed by PT. Summarecon Agung and PT. Appetite Network Asia.

From the types of houses supplied most of the developer to update the concept of the environment, and create new designs or new clusters to attract potential buyers.
Most developers, the middle segment of the house-top until the year 2002 relies on the availability of mortgage funds private bank, is more determined by the increasing expansion of banking in the consumer sector, especially housing.

While the subsidy funding for the year 2002, with the T-21 houses a maximum price of Rp. Botabek 22.2 million in the region, developers are likely to find the land price is still appropriate, these locations are far from urban areas, such as in the area of Bekasi, location still allows for the development of T RS-21 is a border region Cikarang and Karawang, general areas adjacent to the industrial area.